Coriander is a soft, hairless plant growing to 50?cm (20?in) tall. The leaves are variable in shape, broadly lobed at the base of the plant, and slender and feathery higher on the flowering stems.
|Botanical Name||Coriander Sativam L|
|Part Used||Leaf & Seed|
|Flavour||The seeds are warm, mild and sweetish|
|Packaging & Labeling||As per buyer’s requirement|
|Shipping||Pruthvi Enterprise shipping different grades, as per the buyers requirement.|
- Inflammation and swelling on body – Take equal quantity of vinegar, coriander powder, make a paste and apply it on any affected body part. This will help in easing out inflammation and will reduce swelling as well..
- Nose bleeding (Nakseer ) – Applying green coriander leaves paste on the head helps in stopping nose bleeding.
- Raw garlic helps to reduce the nasal congestion and as well as to help to relieve other symptoms of cold. Many of the volatile compounds are lost through cooking.
- Malaria – If a person feel cold and suffer from fever regularly then take coriander powder and saunth (dry ginger powder) in equal quantity. Take 5 gram of this mixture with water four times a day. Malaria recovery will be much faster by drinking this mixture.
- Stomach ache -Take coriander powder, add sugar crystal in it and have this mixture with a glass of water. Inflammation in stomach or stomach pain can be eased off easily by this remedy.